All mtk usb driver free download
support windows xp windows 7 windows 8 windows 8.1 windows 10/pro
how to install mtk usb driver
- Connect your Android device to your computer’s USB port.
- From Windows Explorer, open Computer Management
- In the Computer Management left pane, select Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager right pane, locate and expand Portable Devices or Other Devices, depending on which one you see.
- Right-click the name of the device you connected, and then select Update Driver Software.
- In the Hardware Update wizard, select Browse my computer for driver software and click Next.
- Click Browse and then locate the USB driver folder. For example, the Google USB Driver is located in
- Click Next to install the driver
Mtk Feature Phone Driver v1.1032.1
MT65xx Preloader driver
Smart Phone Driver
Universal Android USB Driver
Mtk Auto Installer Driver v1.1236.00